Miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod Grips Anywhere You Dream

If one of your hobbies is taking pictures, then you know it can be frustrating to use a tripod in certain outdoors situations. Not only is setting up a tripod up quickly a hassle, but lugging it around is a pain. Ideally, when outdoors, especially when hiking, biking or camping, it isn’t feasible to carry a tripod around. However, now, there is Miggo Spalt to save the day.

Basically, gone are the days you had to conscript a friend, family member, or the nearest stranger available to take your picture. This little flexible tripod is easily stored in a backpack, purse, or on a belt loop. And, it can be adjusted to hold onto any surface to achieve and position.

Whether you wrap it around the nearest tree branch, a fence, a rock, a bench, or the side mirror of a car, its five durable legs provide an extremely stable platform to mount your camera. The legs actual bend and can twist around surface of all kinds of shapes, which is unique in any type of tripod.

The material used to construct the Splat mini tripod consists of 20% stainless steel, with the remaining 80% being high-grade rubber which is durable and pliable. Not only does it have a good grip on your camera, but it can support 1.5 lbs firmly mounted at an angle, and more weight on flat surface.

For the ultimate selfies on the ‘fly’ take this little flexible mini tripod, with a GoPro standard mount, along with you.

miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (10)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (12)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (13)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (14)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (11)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (8)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (9)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (6)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (7)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (4)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (5)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (2)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (3)miggo Splat Flexible Mini Tripod (1)

9 Total Score
Get those extremely hard to reach shots with ease

User Rating: Be the first one!
$17.25
5 new from $17.25
as of February 9, 2020 7:09 am
Amazon.com
Free shipping
$18.48
22 new from $18.29
4 used from $17.00
as of February 9, 2020 7:09 am
Amazon.com
Free shipping
$59.00
5 new from $58.95
2 used from $89.98
as of February 9, 2020 7:09 am
Amazon.com
Free shipping
$279.00
$379.00
6 new from $279.00
29 used from $135.00
as of February 9, 2020 7:09 am
Amazon.com
Free shipping
27 used from $220.87
as of February 9, 2020 7:09 am
Amazon.com
21 used from $618.00
as of February 9, 2020 7:09 am
Amazon.com
Free shipping
What do you think?

Leave a reply

Really Cool Stuff To Buy & Cool Things | Unique Hunters