You may not be able to afford the $100,000 Pontiac Trans-Am sports model that was customized for the iconic 80’s show Knight Rider, but you’re sure to remember David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight as he fought crime with his AI unit KITT. This successful show had nearly 100 episodes.
Though the 2008 reincarnation of the series was a total flop, you can still enjoy your classic in a way previously thought impossible.
That’s right. KITT is going to help you fight road rage in the USB Charger brought to life by ThinkGeek. KITT will be guiding you with 10 different catchy phrases from the show while you swerve and curse at the idiots driving around you without AI. Just don’t expect KITT to take the wheel for you!
- Light bars sync to audio which plays back noises and 11 different phrases from the TV show
- I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time.
- I’m very pleased to meet you.
- Anything you can think of, I’m sure I can perform.
- My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations.
- If you’ll permit me, I have a solution.
- May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety’s sake.
- I fail to see the logic of that statement.
- I’m going to have to make a pit stop very shortly.
- If it weren’t for me you’d be walking.
- As a machine I believe I’m quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival.
- Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time.