CAT equipment and gear are renowned around the world for their hardiness and dependably, but you might not have known they also produce some seriously tough electronic equipment as well? Yeah, who would have guessed they make smartphones too?
Say hello to the CAT S60 – a thermal camera smartphone that is also ‘waterproof’ to a depth of 5 meters, which is great for divers who enjoy taking selfies under the waves. But the thermal camera is really the most important feature of this well made device, as you can use it to find heat sources, day or night, and at night it allows you to literally see in the dark. Surface temperatures can be detected up to 100 feet, under ideal conditions.
It’s an awesome phone, what else would you expect from a company that sets industries’ standards on top-quality equipment? The smartphone is made hardy, to last the harsh outside weather where CAT equipment and personnel are in service. There is a lot more about the smartphone to check-out, such as its Snapdragon 617 Octa-core processor, HD multi-touch screen, 3GB RAM, 32GB Rom and more!
Cat S60 key features:
- Strengthened Die Cast Frame
- Drop proof to 1.8m, MIL Spec 810G
- Super bright display (typical 540 nits), Gorilla Glass 4
- 4.7″ HD capacitive multi-touch with auto wet finger & glove support
- Optimised battery performance (3800mAh)
- High quality audio experience (>105dB)
- Underwater 13MP main camera with dual flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE
- Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM
- Android™ Marshmallow
- Dedicated FLIR thermal camera app with MSX technology; still image, panorama, and video capture; changeable heat palettes; temperature spot meter; and min, max, and average temperature data