You can either dread Black Friday or lay your body and mind on the line before dawn the day after Thanksgiving in the name of absurd once-a-year holiday deals. Ask yourself first, however, will you end up watching that 4K TV you queued for two hours to snatch up while ultimately nursing a femur shattered by a nearsighted 4’11” grandmother who claims she “saw it first?”
You could also wait another three days and reap the alternative Cyber Monday savings in the cozy comfort of your favorite pajamas, but wouldn’t you rather let that family togetherness of Thanksgiving linger over you and yours for just one day more before the world loses its collective ever-loving mind to annual end-of-year insanity?
Those traditional yearly shopping bonanzas notwithstanding, the world’s wisest shoppers seize Singles Day as their early-bird opportunity to circumvent the ruthless winter retail rush entirely and save metric tons of cash doing it. That’s why GearBest.com’s one-day 11.11 Singles Day Sale is such an opportune event to introduce bargain-obsessed shoppers to an entirely new holiday with a world of incredible deals.
Singles Day began among China’s unattached young adults as a proud celebration of finding happiness without a significant other. Pointedly enough, it falls annually on Nov. 11 to emphasize the number “1” as a symbol of individuality. To put its gargantuan retail impact in perspective, let’s size it up against North America’s single busiest, most profitable shopping day of any given year:
ONLINE SHOPPING REVENUE GENERATED BY BLACK FRIDAY 2015: US$1.656 BILLION
(Source – https://www.statista.com/statistics/266010/online-revenue-on-thanksgiving-and-black-friday/)
ONLINE SHOPPING REVENUE GENERATED BY 11.11 2015: US$14.3 BILLION
(Source – (http://fortune.com/2015/11/11/alibaba-singlesday-record-2015/)
Christmas is about to literally come early – about six weeks ahead of schedule, to be exact. Special range from goods such as Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 Speakers, M-200 Bilingual 3-Color Backlight Gaming Keyboards, and the X3 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse available free with purchase just by sharing the promotion online to limited supplies of Tronxy X3 Desktop LCD Screen 3D Printers marked down from $397.34 to to $199.69 and Xiaomi Air 13 Laptops marked more than 50% down to $869.99 from $2356.73. Opportunistic shoppers can also take advantage of limited coupons worth additional savings including $60.99 off Pimax VR orders of $200 or more, 15% off all car gear, and 10% off all computer and networking accessories.
With internationally acclaimed brands included Lenovo, PIMAX, Teclast, and ILIFE all available at once-a-year extremely limited basement prices, GearBest.com’s 11.11 Singles Day Sale is a bargain-hunting phenomenon no savvy shopper should pass up another minute.
- Panic Buying Coupons: Limited Quantity from NOV 7-11 @ 16:00 UTC – BE FAST!
- Brand Coupons: Enjoy 10% to 16% OFF killer brands
- Category Coupons: Get 10% to 15% OFF our most popular categories
- More Coupons: Lots more savings before they disappear forever
- Cool Phones: Bestselling phones and mobile accessories
- Future Tech Now: State-of-the-art ultrabooks, convertibles & more
- Intel Inside: Intel powerhouses that deliver exceptional value
- Toys & Hobbies: The ultimate in RC, puzzle and hobby gear
- Smart Life: Make your life easier with home & garden, outdoor gear & more
- Fashion Trend: Affordable his and her styles, watches, jewelry & much more
Still not enough? No? Good, because we have even more for you:
- Ultimate Deal Coupons: Holy Coupons, Batman!
- Brand Clearance Special: Up to 70% off across a dozen categories
- US Warehouse Deals: For Deals bigger than the Election
- EU Warehouse Bargains: Essential Tech Savings for our EU Customers